- 1-2 cups banana flour-see below for directions
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup of oats-use gf oats if gluten-free
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Chia seed egg replacement-1 tbsp chia seeds & 3 tbsp water
- 3/4-1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Directions for Banana Flour:
- Slice 4 green bananas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the oven on low (175-200) for 3-4 hours or until completely dry. You can also use a dehydrator. When done-place in food processor until a flour like consistency forms.
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl on low speed-mix together the banana flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda/powder, hazelnuts, oats, cacao powder, and salt. In a separate bowl mix together the chia seed egg replacement until a gel like consistency forms. Add to the dry ingredients along with the coconut oil, vanilla, honey, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and cacao nibs. Spoon tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 7-10 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!