- 2 cups brussels sprouts-peel the leaves off brussels sprouts to use for the salad
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup kale-teared
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- dash of black pepper/sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4-6 cups of water-for boiling
Directions: You will need a pan for blanching the brussels sprouts.
In a pan on medium heat bring the 4-6 cups of water to a boil. Place brussels sprouts in the boiling water for approximately 3-5 minutes. Take off heat and run them under cold water-dry off with a paper towel. Add the brussels sprouts to a large bowl along with the remaining ingredients and mix. Enjoy!