- 1 1/2 cups of fresh kale
- 1/2 cup of fresh watermelon chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup of beets (roasted) chopped into small cubes
- 1/4 cup of roasted green pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 tsp lime juice
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You will need to roast the beet in the oven for 1 hour with 1 tbsp olive oil and pepper.
Once the beet has been roasted combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until everything has been coated evenly. Add the mixture to a mason jar and enjoy!
Tip: This can be a quick easy “on the go” salad option if you roast the beet the night before. Add it in a mason jar with a lid! You can also use a salad dressing of choice!