- 6 dates-medjool dates work best
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tsp shredded coconut flakes-unsweetened
- Add 1/2 cup of ice if the smoothie is too runny
In a blender combine all ingredients and blend for 3-5 minutes. Pour into a mason jar and enjoy!
I used 1 tbsp of real coconut that I bought from the local store. Feel free to do the same. Purchase a coconut that is easy to open.
The sandwiches above are cucumber dill bites. The recipe can be found in the section “snacks”.